5 Simple Ways to Boost Your Heart Health

It’s February, the month known for heart-shaped candies, romantic love letters and, most importantly, reminding us to focus on the health of the organ that keeps our bodies churning 24/7, 365 days a year – the heart. As the center…

Read More

8 Outside the Box Ways to Enhance Your at-home Spinning® Experience

Few things compare to the energy of a packed Spinning® class with its inspirational coaching, invigorating music and unified team environment. However, with the evolution of at-home fitness experiences more and more people are discovering the unique benefits of Spinning in…

Read More

Master the Mic

Has this happened to you? Have you ever found yourself saying or thinking these exact words? If so, you know how frustrating it can be when you are not able to fully understand or hear the instructor’s cues during class….

Read More

Why You Need to go to Spinning® Class in 2017

As the New Year dawns, we tend to review our accomplishments from the previous year and make goals for the coming months. Quite often, one of those goals is to get healthier. We want to get active, eat right and…

Read More

5 Active Ideas for The Holiday Season

By Kate Amos While the presents and food are always fun, the holidays are really about spending time with family. For many, this means relaxing on the couch watching football or classic movies. But before you settle in for an…

Read More

Meet the Spinning Escape Jamaica (SEJA) Team

Every year, Spinning® hosts dozens of marathon rides, charity rides and special events all over the world. These events are typically put on by a Master Instructor or passionate group of riders for a good cause or just to have…

Read More

I Attended my First Fitness Conference. Here’s What I Learned.

By Claire Berngartt, Social Media Manager at Mad Dogg Athletics Since I joined the Spinning team earlier this year, I have been dying to attend one of the amazing global rides and events that are put on every year. I…

Read More

Spinning® Escape Jamaica

To see how far the passion, enthusiasm and love for Spinning® reaches around the world, just take a look at the global event page on spinning.com. The locations and themes of these incredible events and rides are as unique and…

Read More

Meet Josh Taylor
Meet Luciana Marcial-Vincion