Spinning® While Deployed

My name is Freddy J. Garcia, and I had the honor of serving in the United States Air Force for 20 years. A big part of the military lifestyle is physical fitness, and I attended my first Spinning® class at…

Read More

International Spinning® Showcase | United Kingdom

On March 20-22nd, 2015, Star Trac UK staged a successful Spinning® Showcase in Blackpool that was held in tandem with the International Fitness showcase. Instructors, enthusiasts and gym owners flocked to the Spinning® and BoxMaster® zones to take part in…

Read More

Hope Nagy | Certified Spinning® Instructor and Open Heart Surgery Survivor

By Christina Castañeda As a fitness instructor or enthusiast, you’re an active person who “looks” healthy and in shape. But what happens when your body starts to slow down? Do you dismiss it as overtraining or burnout? For Hope Nagy,…

Read More

Southern Saratoga YMCA’s Annual Campaign | New York, USA

Courtesy of Nancy Uruskyj There is still snow on the ground in upstate New York, so what better way to spend a cold Sunday morning than with a three-hour ride? The Spinning® community of the Southern Saratoga YMCA in Clifton…

Read More

Making a Giving: Teaching Spinning® Classes to Deaf Cambodian Women

By Cori Parks “Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” – Mark Twain One of the greatest things about living overseas is that my life and career change about every four or five…

Read More

Gear for a Cure: Spinning® for Breast Cancer Awareness

Special thanks to the Spinning® community for all your participation, “Gear for a Cure” packages helped Spinning contribute to A Vision of Health, a non-profit organization that offers a comprehensive breast cancer prevention program along with screening services. About 1…

Read More

Lisa Mona, Spinning® Master Instructor | Kansas, USA

Why did you start taking Spinning® classes? I started taking classes because I taught several other formats prior and simply wanted to know what the rage was around the Spinning® program. At the same time, I was hired as the…

Read More

The Top 10 Benefits of Spinning® Class | #Reasons2Ride

When it comes to the list of health and fitness benefits, you can quickly obtain from one ride on a Spinner® Bike the list goes on and on. From the improvements that show up in the mirror, like slimming down your…

Read More

Meet Josh Taylor
Meet Luciana Marcial-Vincion