You invest your time and skill in the health and safety of your clients. Now protect your career for as little as $12 a month.

No matter how cautious you are, the risk of injury is always present when you train your clients. From trip-and-fall risks, to personal injury, bodily injury or sexual harassment claims, having the proper coverage will protect you from liability wherever you train.

Barney & Barney in conjunction with Philadelphia Insurance and Mad Dogg Athletics® have partnered to provide the highest rated and most comprehensive individual Insurance program available, designed specifically to meet the unique insurance needs of Spinning® instructors and Fitness Professionals.

Why should Spinning instructors invest in professional fitness instructor liability insurance?

  • Employed at a Gym? Professional Liability Insurance is excluded from most general liability policies.
  • Train at Home? Homeowners Policies do not cover business operations.
  • Average Personal Injury Claim $50,000 – Lawsuits mean thousands of dollars in legal fees and settlements. Are you financially prepared?
  • The Risk is Growing  – Inexperienced members, an aging population and an increase in frequency of slip/trip and fall claims leave you susceptible to added exposure
  • Lawsuits are Prevalent – An increasing litigious environment means no one is protected from a lawsuit, regardless of how close you are with your clients.

Highlights of the program include:

  • General Liability Insurance (Bodily Injury & Property Damage)
  • Professional Liability Coverage
  • Includes Abuse & Molestation Coverage
  • Zero Deductible
  • Pricing starting from $125 annual premium
  • Coverage encompasses the continental U.S. and internationally for short business trips that do not exceed 30 days
  • Limits up to $1,000,000 per occurrence
  • On line application, policy issuance, and claim handling

Start protecting your career! Click HERE to contact Philadelphia Insurance for a free quote.


  • Fernanda Elias

    I’m thinking of opening a small indoor cycling studio (10 bikes max) what kind of insurance do i need? I’m assuming i need personal and “business” insurance.

    Posted On July 12, 2016

  • Michelle Zinsmeyer

    I’m a Mad Dogg Athletics Star 3 certified indoor cycling instructor for 9 1/2 years. Need a quote for insurance to cover myself.

    Posted On November 21, 2016

  • Chelsea Harris

    looking for a quote for individual insurance

    Posted On December 14, 2016

  • Shea Sweeney

    Looking for personal coverage in Aspen, CO. Please call at 646 522 9195

    Posted On January 12, 2017

  • Carlyn Wade

    Recently certified. Future place of employment asking for liability coverage

    Posted On February 15, 2017

  • Stefani Timmons

    I am a Spinning instructor interested in getting a quote for professional fitness instructor liability insurance.

    Posted On February 17, 2017

  • Peter Lamberti

    I am searching for spin instructor insurance for my wife Carmen Lamberti. She received her certification in DC and completes her CPR certification on Tuesday.

    Posted On March 26, 2017

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *