Our Spinning® health experts have teamed up with Primal Kitchen to bring foodies healthy and delicious meals and desserts. We bring you this week’s recipe for paleo kaleidoscope fries with rosemary aioli courtesy of Leslie Klenke; check out more of Leslie’s paleo recipes on her blog.
Rosemary Aioli Ingredients:
½ cup of Primal Kitchen Mayo
Kaleidoscope Fries Ingredients:
1 medium yam
Rosemary Aioli Directions:
- Combine and stir all ingredients together in small bowl
- Store in refrigerator while you prepare the fries
Kaleidoscope Fries Directions:
- Peel and slice tubers lengthwise into ¼” pieces
- Rinse tubers to remove any excess starch
- Heat avocado oil in skillet over medium heat
- Add tubers to skillet and fry for 15-20 minutes, or until lightly browned
- Season fries with salt and pepper to taste
- Serve immediately with Rosemary Aioli
*Get creative! Try a variety of roots and tubers like yuca (cassava), turnips, parsnips, or jicama.
About the Author
Hey, primal pals. Leslie Klenke here! I’m the author of Primal Blueprint Publishing’s 2014 release Paleo Girl, a Primal Blueprint Certified Expert, as well as the Marketing Manager at Primal Nutrition, Inc. Real food is a passion of mine, and the deeper I get into this lifestyle, the more I understand what real food truly is. I hope you enjoy this recipe and love Primal Kitchen Mayo as much as I do! Take pleasure in your path to health and happiness—and be well!