No matter how cautious you are, the risk of injury is always present when training your clients. From trip-and-fall risks, to personal injury, bodily injury or sexual harassment claims, having the proper coverage will protect yourself and your assets.
The primary reason for professional liability coverage is that a typical general liability insurance policy will only respond to a bodily injury, property damage, personal injury or advertising injury claim.
Why should Spinning® instructors invest in professional liability insurance?
- Employed at a Gym? Professional Liability Insurance is excluded from most general liability policies.
- Train at Home? Homeowners Policies do not cover business operations.
- Average Personal Injury Claim is $50,000 – Lawsuits mean thousands of dollars in legal fees and settlements. Are you financially prepared?
- The Risk is Growing – Inexperienced members, an aging population and an increase in frequency of slip/trip and fall claims leave you susceptible to added exposure
- Lawsuits are Prevalent – An increasing litigious environment means no one is protected from a lawsuit, regardless of how close you are with your clients.
Mad Dogg Athletics is pleased to announce a partnership with Barney & Barney in conjunction with Philadelphia Insurance to provide the highest rated and most comprehensive individual Insurance program available, designed specifically to meet the unique insurance needs of Spinning Instructors.
Highlights of the program include:
- General Liability Insurance (Bodily Injury & Property Damage)
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Includes Abuse & Molestation Coverage
- Zero Deductible
- Pricing starting from $125 annual premium
- Coverage encompasses the continental U.S. and internationally for short business trips that do not exceed 30 days
- Limits up to $1,000,000 per occurrence
- On line application, policy issuance, and claim handling
Start protecting your career! Click HERE to contact Philadelphia Insurance for a free quote.