Ride for a Cause: Pedal 4 Pattison’s 4-Hour Spinning® Marathon

By Spinning® Master Instructor and Manager of the Global MI Team, Luciana Marcial-Vincion On March 5, 2016, over 300 riders came together for the ninth annual Pedal 4 Pattison’s 4-Hour Spinning® Marathon in Charleston, South Carolina. The riders – dubbed “Pattison…

Read More

SKYMORPHOSIS: The World Record SPINNING® Event | Chile

Spinning® Chile Academy presents: SKYMORPHOSIS, The World Record SPINNING® Event. Date: March 12, 2016

Read More

Spinning® at Maria Sharapova + Friends

Spinning® was a proud sponsor of Maria Sharapova + Friends, presented by Porsche. The event took place at the UCLA Tennis Center on December 12-13, 2015 and featured Sharapova, along with Former World No. 1 Andy Roddick, World No.4 and…

Read More

Sneak Peek: The World Spinning® and Sports Conditioning (WSSC) Conference 2016

Power your Passion. Ignite Your Inspiration. The word’s out!  Join your fellow fitness lovers at The World Spinning® and Sports Conditioning Conference (WSSC) in Miami. Experience tons of pre-conference sessions and events for more individual attention, then gear up for…

Read More

Q & A with Spinning® Master Instructor, Jennifer Ward | Massachusetts, USA

What is your favorite pre and/or post-workout meal? My favorite pre-workout meal is oatmeal/almond/plain yogurt and dark sweet cherries or bananas. My favorite post-workout meal is my homemade black bean burritos with sweet potato, spinach, carrots and red onion. I…

Read More

RIDEgypt Spinning® Marathon | Cairo, Egypt

On October 2nd-3rd, 2015, RIDEgypt held its first Spinning® marathon ride at the Egyptian Rowing Club in Cairo. Continuing education workshops for instructors began on Friday, October 2nd with the six-hour Spinning marathon overlooking the Nile River beginning on Saturday,…

Read More

Beach 24h Spinning® Tour Recap | Portugal

24 hours of flywheels turning without an empty saddle in sight. This year, the 10th Annual Beach 24h Spinning® Tour delivered even more energy and enthusiasm than any year before. According to event organizer Dino Pedras, a Master Instructor in…

Read More

Spinning® & Precor®: Moving Forward Together

Mad Dogg Athletics, Inc. and Spinning® are thrilled to partner with Precor®, a leading provider of personalized fitness solutions. Precor has been consistently known for its top-rated customer satisfaction and quality, as well as for the reliability and integrity of…

Read More

Meet Josh Taylor
Meet Luciana Marcial-Vincion