“Is Climbing Making My Legs Bulky?”

Spin Life Q&A  |  Educated Answers to Commonly Asked Questions One very common question I get asked from my students is, “Is climbing making me bulk up?” Whenever this question is posed to me I give a simple answer, “to ‘bulk up’…

Read More

Back to the Basics: Cadence Ranges, Resistance Levels & Common Corrections Every Instructor Should Know

As the Spinning® program continues to grow in popularity, instructors are continually challenged to reach students with wide-ranging backgrounds and experience levels.Whether they are roadies, indoor enthusiasts, triathletes or brand-new to fitness altogether, it’s important to observe and adapt to…

Read More

5 Reasons to Get Excited for #WSSC2017

The ‘Can’t Miss’ Spinning® Event of the Year Indoor cycling lovers and fitness enthusiasts alike will once again unite at the World Spinning® and Sports Conditioning Conference (WSSC) in Miami, Florida June 1-4. Known as the largest Spinning® and fitness event…

Read More

Get Active: The Next Generation of Spinner® Bikes is Coming

An Inside Look with Spinning® Vice President of Design, John Cook Spinning® is proud to unveil the new Active Series line of home Spinner® bikes, and if you have been patiently waiting for a high-quality home bike that provides studio-grade…

Read More

5 Simple Ways to Boost Your Heart Health

It’s February, the month known for heart-shaped candies, romantic love letters and, most importantly, reminding us to focus on the health of the organ that keeps our bodies churning 24/7, 365 days a year – the heart. As the center…

Read More

8 Outside the Box Ways to Enhance Your at-home Spinning® Experience

Few things compare to the energy of a packed Spinning® class with its inspirational coaching, invigorating music and unified team environment. However, with the evolution of at-home fitness experiences more and more people are discovering the unique benefits of Spinning in…

Read More

Master the Mic

“I could not understand the instructor. His words were jumbled. She was screaming through the mic, and it hurt my ears.” Has this happened to you? Have you ever found yourself saying or thinking these exact words? If so, you…

Read More

Why You Need to go to Spinning® Class in 2017

As the New Year dawns, we tend to review our accomplishments from the previous year and make goals for the coming months. Quite often, one of those goals is to get healthier. We want to get active, eat right and…

Read More

Meet Josh Taylor
Meet Luciana Marcial-Vincion